5 Health and Fitness YouTube Channels you need to follow and see!
Who resorts to Youtube when trying to find health and fitness motivation? Guilty? Imagine the convenience of working out and following meal preps AT HOME! The thought of it is pretty much enjoying and we can’t blame you.
We’re sharing 5 health and fitness channels to empower you to reach your goals.
- Subscribers: 460K+
- The Body Coach Weekly popular HIIT workouts videos help you burn fat and get fitter, stronger, healthier and lean.
2. Joanna Soh
- Subscribers: 1M+
- Joanna is a certified personal trainer, Nutrition Coach, and Women’s Fitness Specialist. She shares fitness tips, workouts, and amazing healthy recipes. Don’t forget to see her new videos every Mondays and Thursdays!
- Subscribers: 349K+
- Rebecca Louise is here to inspire you to be confident and strong! Her workout videos look serene plus her activewear are so cute!
- Subscribers: 981K+
- Whitney Simmons does not only share her workout routines, she also shares health & beauty advice and fitness product reviews.
- Subscribers: 3M+
- Adriene shares yoga video for everyone. By everyone, we mean all bodies, all genders and all souls. It’s time to feel good about yourself so start your journey with her.